By using our services, you understand that we will collect and use your personal information in the ways described in this Policy, under the rules of the Federal Constitution of 1988 (article 5, LXXIX; and article 22, XXX – included by EC 115/2022) , the Data Protection rules (LGPD, Federal Law 13.709/2018), the consumer provisions of Federal Law 8078/1990 and the other applicable Brazilian legal system rules.
In this way, the Office Guaporé Serviços Contábeis Ltda, hereinafter referred to simply as “Escritório Guaporé”, registered with the CNPJ/MF under No. 14.233.794/0001-48, in the role of Data Controller, is bound by the provisions of this Policy of Privacy.
1. What data do we collect about you and for what purpose?
Our website collects and uses some of your personal data in order to enable the provision of services and improve the user experience.
1.1. Personal data provided by the holder
• In the “Contact/Work with us” link, the data that the user fills in their CV are collected, including personal data such as name, CPF, affiliation, address, telephone, as well as professional data, such as companies he worked for, references, etc. This data is only stored after the user clicks on “Submit”, and is kept for up to 5 years in our CV database, and may be deleted by the user himself in a shorter period, at his discretion, or by the office itself, upon request. of user.
• In the “Client Area” link, the user must provide an e-mail and password to access the system of interaction between the firm and its clients, and this can, at the discretion of the client user, be a personal e-mail.
1.2. Personal data collected automatically
• This site does not automatically collect data.
It is from your consent that we process your personal data. Consent is the free, informed and unequivocal expression by which you authorize Guaporé Office to process your data.
Thus, in line with the General Data Protection Law, your data will only be collected, processed and stored with prior and express consent.
Your consent will be obtained specifically for each purpose described above, evidencing Guaporé’s commitment to transparency and good faith towards its clients and users, following the relevant legislative regulations.
At any time and at no cost, you may withdraw your consent.
It is important to note that the revocation of consent for the processing of data may imply the impossibility of the adequate performance of some functionality of the website that depends on the operation, such as the deletion of the login email to access the system.
3. What are your rights?
• The Guaporé Office assures its users/clients their rights as holders provided for in article 18 of the General Data Protection Law. That way, you can, free of charge and at any time:
• Confirm the existence of data processing, in a simplified way or in a clear and complete format.
• Access your data, directly on the platform, or even being able to request them in a legible copy in printed form or by electronic means, safe and suitable.
• Correct your data, directly on the platform, or request the edition, correction or update of these.
• Limit your data when unnecessary, excessive or treated in violation of legislation through anonymization, blocking or elimination.
• Request the portability of your data, through a report of registration data that the Guaporé Office deals with about you.
• Delete your data processed from your consent, except in cases provided for by law.
• Revoke your consent, disallowing the processing of your data.
• Inform yourself about the possibility of not providing your consent and about the consequences of denial.
4. How can you exercise your proprietary rights?
To exercise your rights as a holder, you must contact the LGPD officer of the Guaporé Office (DPO) through the following available means:
• Telephone: (55) 3511-9300 ext. 227
• E-mail: email@example.com
In order to ensure your correct identification as the holder of the personal data object of the request, it is possible that we request documents or other evidence that can prover your identity. In this case, you will be informed in advance.
5. How and for how long will your data be stored?
In general, your data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship between you and the Guaporé Office lasts. After the period of storage of personal data, they will be deleted from our databases or anonymized, except for the cases legally provided for in article 16 general data protection law, namely:
I – compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
II – study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
III – transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set forth in this Law are complied with; or
IV – exclusive use of the controller, its access by a third party being prohibited, and provided that the data is anonymized.
That is, personal information about you that is essential for the fulfillment of legal, judicial and administrative determinations and/or for the exercise of the right of defense in judicial and administrative proceedings will be kept, despite the exclusion of other data.
The storage of data collected by the Guaporé Office reflects our commitment to the security and privacy of your data. We employ technical protection measures and solutions capable of guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and inviolability of your data. In addition, we also have risk-appropriate security measures and access control to stored information.
6. What do we do to keep your data safe?
To keep your personal information secure, we use physical, electronic and managerial tools aimed at protecting your privacy.
We apply these tools taking into account the nature of the personal data collected, the context and purpose of the treatment and the risks that any violations would generate for the rights and freedoms of the data subject collected and processed.
Among the measures we have adopted, we highlight the following:
• Only authorized persons have access to your personal data
• Access to your personal data is made only after a commitment to confidentiality
• Your personal data is stored in a safe and suitable environment.
The Guaporé Office is committed to adopting the best postures to avoid security incidents. However, it is necessary to point out that no virtual environment is entirely safe and risk-free. It is possible that, despite all our security protocols, problems that are solely the fault of third parties occur, such as cyber attacks by hackers, or also as a result of the negligence or recklessness of the user/customer himself.
In the event of security incidents that may generate relevant risk or damage for you or any of our users/clients, we will communicate to those affected and the National Data Protection Authority about what happened, in line with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law. Data.
7. With whom can your data be shared?
In order to preserve your privacy, the Guaporé Office will not share your personal data with any unauthorized third party.
However, there are other hypotheses in which your data may be shared, which are:
I – Legal determination, request, requisition or court order, with competent judicial, administrative or governmental authorities.
II – Case of corporate movements, such as merger, acquisition and incorporation, automatically
III – Protection of the rights of the Guaporé Office in any type of conflict, including those of a judicial nature.
7.1. International data transfer
Some of the third parties with whom we share your data may be located or have facilities located in foreign countries. Under these conditions, in any case, your personal data will be subject to the General Data Protection Law and other Brazilian data protection legislation.
In this sense, the Guaporé Office is committed to always adopting efficient standards of cyber security and data protection, in the best efforts to guarantee and comply with legislative requirements.
8. Cookies or browsing data
The time on: February 24, 2022.
Any changes will take effect as of their publication on our website and we will always notify you of the changes.
By using our services and providing your personal data after such modifications, you consent to them.
The Guaporé Office provides for the liability of agents who work in the data processing processes, in accordance with articles 42 to 45 of the General Data Protection Law.
In addition, we are also committed to seeking technical and organizational conditions that are safely able to protect the entire data processing process.
If the National Data Protection Authority requires the adoption of measures in relation to the processing of data carried out by the Guaporé Office, we undertake to follow them.
As mentioned in Topic 6, while we adopt high security standards in order to avoid incidents, there is no virtual environment that is entirely risk-free. In this sense, the Guaporé Office is not responsible for:
I – Any consequences arising from the negligence, recklessness or malpractice of users in relation to their individual data. We guarantee and are only responsible for the security of the data processing processes and the fulfillment of the purposes described in this instrument.
We emphasize that the responsibility regarding the confidentiality of the access data lies with the user.
II – Malicious actions by third parties, such as hacker attacks, unless proven culpable or deliberate conduct by the Guaporé Office.
We emphasize that in the event of security incidents that may generate relevant risk or damage to you or any of our users/customers, we will communicate to those affected and the National Data Protection Authority about what happened and we will comply with the necessary measures.
III – Inaccuracy of the information entered by the user/client in the records necessary for the use of the services of the Guaporé Office; any consequences arising from false information or entered in bad faith are the sole responsibility of the user/customer.
11. Data Protection Officer
(55) 3511-9300 ext. 227